BevCon™ Charleston is a multi-day curated event in Charleston, SC August 21-24, 2016 that brings national and international beverage and culinary minded professionals together for meaningful and rich learning opportunities, networking events, tastings, and interactions with other like-minded professionals.
The focus will be on all things beverages with concentration on operations, beverage making, craft-minded products, and what’s new and cutting edge in the wine, spirits and beer industries as well as trends in non-alcoholic drinks, mixers, and products. While in Charleston, attendees will get a glimpse of our city’s beverage culture, history, and programs that are some of the best in the nation.
BevCon™ Advisory Council:
- Angel Postell, Home Team PR and Events
- Ann Marshall, High Wire Distilling
- Brad Thomas Parsons, writer and author
- Brandon Plyler, Charleston Beer Exchange
- Cappie Peete Chapman, Neighborhood Dining Group
- Casey Lee, Advintage Distributing
- Christian Krogstad, House Spirits
- Dan Latimer, Lyon's Share Hospitality
- Derek Brown, Drink Company
- Hanna Raskin, Post & Courier
- Harry Root and Marie Stitt, Grassroots Wine
- Jayce McConnell, Edmund's Oast
- Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, Evil Twin Brewing
- Joe Raya, Bittermilk, The Gin Joint and Tippleman's
- Juliette Pope, Gramercy Tavern
- Micah Melton, The Aviary
- Mike Lata, FIG and The Ordinary
- Rajat Parr, Domaine de la Côte and Sandhi
- Sara Donahue, Cross & Dot
- Scott Blackwell, High Wire Distilling
- Scott Shor, Edmund's Oast and Charleston Beer Exchange
- Wayne Curtis, writer
BevCon is being produced by Home Team Events. Any profits from the event will be donated to food and beverage related causes through charity partner Home Team Angels.
Photo by Olivia Rae James, courtesy of Edmund's Oast.