BevCon™ CHARLESTON, SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 20-22, 2017, has become one of the country's most exciting and inspiring, industry only, beverage events. Professional bartenders, sommeliers, buyers, beverage makers, distributors, importers, media, marketing and public relations professionals, and other related companies all gather in an intimate setting to learn from one another, share resources, network, and become inspired to grow their respected businesses.
BevCon™ covers the key components of the beverage industry including: operations, beverage making, craft-minded products, new and cutting edge topics and idea in the wine, spirits, and beer industries along with some non-alcoholic trends and products.
2017 BevCon™ Advisory Council:
- Adam Duyle, Brewer's Association
- Angel Postell, Home Team PR and Events
- Ann Marshall, High Wire Distilling Co.
- Bobby Stuckey, MS, Frasca Food & Wine and Scarpetta Wine
- Brad Thomas Parsons, writer and author
- Brandon Plyler, Charleston Beer Exchange
- Brooks Reitz, Jack Rudy Cocktail Co.
- Cappie Peete Chapman, Neighborhood Dining Group
- Casey Lee, Advintage Distributing
- Craig Nelson, Proof
- Dan Latimer, Lyon's Share Hospitality
- Derek Brown, The Drink Company
- Femi Oyediran, Charleston Grill
- Gary Crunkleton, The Crunkleton
- Hanna Raskin, Post & Courier
- Harry Root, Grassroots Wine
- Jayce McConnell, Edmund's Oast
- Jessica Slaughter, FIG and The Ordinary
- Jordan MacKay, writer
- Lance Winters, St. George Spirits
- Marie Stitt, Grassroots Wine
- Sabato Sagaria, MS, Union Square Hospitality Group
- Sara Donahue, Cross & Dot
- Sarah Simmons, Birds & Bubbles and Rise Bakery
- Scott Blackwell, High Wire Distilling Co.
- Scott Shor, Edmund's Oast and Edmund's Oast Exchange
- Wayne Curtis, writer and author
BevCon is being produced by Home Team Events. Any profits from the event will be donated to food and beverage related causes through charity partner Home Team Angels.
Photo by Marie Rodriguez Photography.