Owner Dot Dot Dot, Charlotte N.C.,
B.A. of fine arts / Culinary Arts CPCC
27 years Hospitality
22 Years behind the bar
Dot Dot Dot ,Heist Brewery, Weegees Lounge, Cosmos Café, Breakfast Club, Mythos , Re:Public
As owner of Creative Beverage Consultants I did menu layout and design, loss and theft control and overall concept designs for over 25 projects since 2009.
- 2010 GQ Maagazines Most Inspired Bartender Finalist
- 2012 Titos Vodka Best bloody Mary winner
- 2011 Sundance Channel Iconoclast Finalist
- 2012 QC Exclusive Bartender of the Year
- 2013 Best of Charlotte Bartender of the Year
- 2012 -2015 Taste of the Nation Featured Mixologist
- 2014,2015,2016 Elavate magazines Bartender of the Year
- Have appeared on National Public Radio (NPR) six times
- Over 50 appearances on NBC’s Charlotte Today, Creating cocktails for live television
- Featured in numerous national publications from, GQ, Allure, Vanity Fair, and many regional publications.
Attended CAMP RUNAMUCK 2014, 2015, 2016, CANE CAMP 2016
Taste of a Nation, St. Baldricks, Rain, Metrolina Food Bank
Overall when not being facedown in the hospitality industry, I enjoy cooking with my daughter, spending time bat the pool swimming and reading, Playing any musical instrument I can get my hands on truly makes me happy.